Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Character Cast: The Surprise Boys

The Surprise Boys are based on exactly what you think they are

Despair Gravenspeech


Grakraku


Krorky the Ork


The Taskmaster


Renard Vichy


My players in our ongoing campaign actually fought these guys, although slightly less powerful than the versions you see posted here. Not for balance sake, but because I wanted an interesting fun fight that I could back and forth with the players since at least two of us are familiar with the Unexpectables and I kind of made them on the quick as a joke. The Taskmaster is relatively unchanged but as you can see from his talents he's clearly a reskin of an eldar profile with new toys and changes here and there. So was Krorky at first.

Might do corrupted Chaos versions of the Vox Machina cast next. Two halfling psykers, a beastman psyker, an eldar psyker, a desparado gunslinger, a feral worlder (or even Chaos Marine) barbarian type, and two highborn assassin types with one having an Ursir (6 legged bear) pet maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Heresy 2E. the FFG 40k RPG system, and the future of this blog

I do not like this system anymore. I will probably be switching content to GURPS when I'm not just using DND content. I might convert ol...