Saturday, January 20, 2018

NPC: Khornate Cult Types

For some reason FFG nor Black Library thought it would be a good idea to have a suite of enemies for each of the main chaos god cults. They have great variety with Nurgle if you count all of the Enemies Without section of the Dark Heresy 2E core rulebook. One can find different types of NPCs that fall in line with the gods if one looked around the myriad of books that FFG and the Black Library have published through out the years. I always wished for something like a monster manual like in DnD but comprehensive. I know the Koronus Expanse Bestiary is somewhat like that, but I wanted a large omnibus of a book that has everything one could need. Anyway, like I have lazily done in the past, here's stats snipped from my Roll20 NPC profiles.

Khornate Cultist (Troop)


Khornate Aspiring Champion (Elite)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Heresy 2E. the FFG 40k RPG system, and the future of this blog

I do not like this system anymore. I will probably be switching content to GURPS when I'm not just using DND content. I might convert ol...